Dickinson API Monthly Meetings:
Dickinson API meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month, with the exception of May -August and December. Monthly meetings are held at the Roosevelt Grand Dakota in Dickinson, ND.
Social at 6, Meal at 7, and industry speaker to follow.
If interested in speaking, please send Dickinson API, firstname.lastname@example.org a short blurb on your talk, and what month you prefer.
*No sales pitches please.
September 27, 2022
Speaker: Ron Ness, President, North Dakota Petroleum Council
Sponsors: Buckhorn & Gravity Oilfield
October 25, 2022
Speaker: Thomas Burghart, Co-Founder & VP, Finoric & Kairos
Topic: Extending life of a well to get additional oil recovery.
Meeting Sponsor: Finoric & Kairos
November 22, 2022 – Board Elections
Speaker: Jeff Skaare, Director – Land, Legal & Regulatory Affairs, Summit Carbon Solutions
Sponsor: GEO Chemicals & YES, LLC
January 24, 2023
Speaker: Curtis Shuck, Well Done Foundation
Sponsor: Liberty Lift
February 28, 2023
Speaker: Rob Lindberg, Founder, Petrospects
Sponsor: Arriba Production & Bakken Supply
March 28, 2023
Speaker: Blake Sullens, COO, Grayson Mills
Sponsor: Endurance Lift Solutions
April 25, 2023
Speaker: Justin Kringstad, Director, North Dakota Pipeline Authority
May 23, 2023
May Meeting Golf Tournament
Dickinson API Meeting Sponsorship Levels:
The Dickinson API board is seeking sponsors for each monthly meeting, please choose a sponsorship level below:
*Payment must be received prior to meeting
- Meeting Table Sponsors, $500: Company logo will be listed on meeting materials, social media, and table tents at the selected monthly meeting.
- Exclusive Sponsor, $1,200:
- Company will be the exclusive meeting sponsor. Sponsorship includes:
- Company logo will be listed on meeting materials, social media, and table tents at the selected monthly meeting.
- Company is allowed to bring marketing materials and swag to have present at the selected meeting.